No products in the cart.
- Mandarins – 3 varietals of Satsuma mandarins, allowing us to pick mandarins for 22+ weeks per year. Seedless, easy peel, sweet and juicy. May to September.
- Navel Oranges – Carter and Parent navels. Sweet, juicy and seedless. We don’t pick our oranges until all mandarins are gone, giving them an extra 6 to 8 weeks on the trees. This extra time makes our oranges super sweet. October to Christmas.
- Valencia Oranges – as a summer orange they are a bit paler than a navel, but valencias are as juicy and sweet as the navel oranges. Same soil, same conditions, right?
- Grapefruit – Flesh finely grained, richly coloured and quite free of seeds. Skin colour rich golden, thin and easily peeled. Ripens in July and continues through to November
- Ugli fruit – also called Jamaican tangelo. As citrusy as citrus comes. A hybrid of orange, grapefruit and tangerine. Bumpy thick skin. Very sweet flesh. Our favourite in a G&T. We pick them during October.
- Limes – fragrant Tahitian limes. Picking them from April to August.
- Hass – dark green, bumpy skinned avocado. It’s our jack-of-all-trades – great for smashing and slicing. We pick them from October to April
- Reed – light green, round, smooth skinned avocado. High in oils it’s a superior eating avocado. February-April.
- Hayes – very large brown avocado. Pointy shape. Lower in oils than hass it’s the ideal avocado for guacamole. February and March
- Zutano – very large bright green avocado. Smooth skinned. High in oils. Nice eating avocado. July-September
- Purple Easy – this is a local hybrid of a zutano and a hass. Elongated shape. Purple skin, the same eating properties as the zutano.
- Fuerte – Hass’ ugly brother. Same eating properties as the hass, just not as pretty. Available in September and October.
All our avocados are spray free
- Feijoas – We start picking our feijoas in March for about 5 to 6 weeks.
- Persimmons – Persimmons are a fruit with a taste and texture all of their own. They have an exotic look and flavour. A good source of vitamin A and antioxidants, they are eaten fresh, skin and all but the hard seeds are taken out.
- Macademias – Beautiful sweet macadamias. We sell them in the shell.